Monday 19 March 2012

Jack - Letter Two

Jack,

I decided to talk to Alice and get her opinion. I can't just break up with you right now, no matter how much that got to me, I have more people than just me to think about. I guess if my Mum could cope for however many years and forgive then who am I to just break up our family.

It's still hard to see though. I find it painful that you would flirt with an ex girlfriend of yours. I tried to half bring up a couple of days ago but you didn't really talk about it. I didn't mention what I'd seen, just that I'd been feeling a little insecure.

Your reaction. Typical usual one. You threatened to go out and for once I didn't bother calling you on it. Sometimes I think you find it easier to just run away from things then actually facing up to them. Just like my Dad and look how well that's worked out for my Mum.

At some point I'll have to talk to you again. For the sake of our baby girl I don't want things between you and me going like they are now between my parents. I love you too. I know I just made it sound like a secondary thing but it really isn't. It's just that if it was me, loving you or not I probably wouldn't put up with what I found.

But I have more than one person to think about and she means the absolute world to me. It hurts that you would do this while I'm pregnant though, joking or not.

Love,

Vikkii

No comments:

Post a Comment