Wednesday 28 March 2012

Jack - Letter Five

Jack,

I'm writing this with our baby girl on my lap. I'm seriously running out of time to bring it up to you. Bringing it up in a few weeks time would seem ridiculous.

I have to bring this up or let it go, but bringing it up is so difficult. How do I even begin to ask you about it? It's not something that's easy to bring up in the first place, not exactly a subject to bring up lightly either, especially since it's causing me so much pain.

I think the worst bit is that you're sat right across from me and yet I'm writing another letter to you instead of just bringing up the one thing that's been bothering me for over a week. It seems so cowardly that instead of talking about our issues I'm writing about them somewhere you'll never see them and never know that there's a problem.

And the thing about you not knowing is that you'll never be able to fix it. It seems so unfair to you. I know you, and if you knew that you'd hurt me you'd be trying your damnedest to fix it. Instead you're sitting across from me, completely oblivious playing Sonic Generations.

So I need to bring it up soon or forever hold my peace.

Love,

Vikkii

No comments:

Post a Comment