Tuesday 27 March 2012

Jack - Letter Four

Jack,

So the baby's here. I can't stop crying and although most of it is definitely my hormones I know that what I know is still affecting me. But how can I bring something like that up to you when we're both sleep deprived looking after our new daughter. You're so great with her and so loving towards me.

So why can't I stop thinking about it. Why is it still eating me up inside? Why is it that when I saw she'd commented on your facebook status about our new little girl it made me feel sick on the inside? Why can't I just turn off and forget this?

... I don't know but I wish I could.

I need to either forgive and forget (again!) without mentioning it or talk about it with you. I know which would be easiest and I know which would be healthiest, unfortunately they aren't the same option.

So I have to decide and quickly.

Love,

Vikkii

No comments:

Post a Comment